Champaign illinois radar weather. Get the monthly weather forecast for Champaign, IL, includi...

A strong low pressure system advanced across north

Champaign Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Champaign area. ... Champaign, IL 10-Day ...Current Regional Forecast. 53°F Clear to partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. 49°F Some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. 1 day ago · Champaign Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Champaign area. Everything you need to know about today's weather in Champaign, IL. High/Low, Precipitation Chances, Sunrise/Sunset, and today's Temperature History.Winter Weather. US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season. 13 hours ago. Hurricane. Tropical Storm Philippe to threaten Bermuda before striking near Maine. ... Champaign, IL; Decatur, IL;Rain? Ice? Snow? Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips!Champaign Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Champaign area. ... Champaign, IL 10-Day ...Your Central Illinois News, Weather, and Sports Leader - WCIA 3 & WCIX. Stay up to date with your world and your community.Average temperature in OctoberChampaign, IL. Average high temperature in October: 63.5°F. The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is July (81.1°F). The month with the lowest average high temperature is January (31.8°F). Average low temperature in October: 47.8°F.The first month of the winter, December, is still a cold month in Champaign, Illinois, with temperature in the range of an average low of 27.7°F (-2.4°C) and an average high of 37.6°F (3.1°C). Temperature In Champaign, the average high-temperature in December decreases from a frosty 49.1°F (9.5°C) in November to a cold 37.6°F (3.1°C). In Champaign, the …Champaign, Illinois - Current temperature and weather conditions. Detailed hourly weather forecast for today - including weather conditions, temperature, pressure, humidity, precipitation, dewpoint, wind, visibility, and UV index data. 2349781 ... Champaign, Illinois, USA; Weather forecast for your location; Weather forecast and temperature for ...Localized Air Quality Index and forecast for Champaign, IL. Track air pollution now to help plan your day and make healthier lifestyle decisions.Illinois Cumulative Rainfall Map with. National Weather Service Radar Overlay. Precipitation gage data retrieved from NWISWeb: October 01, 2023 01:00 CDT. NWS overlays for 1-12 hours are generated once an hour at the end of the hour. NWS overlays for 24-168 hours represent a total ending at 12UTC on or before the indicated gage-data date.Radar Loops, Wlrw-Fm Champaign IL Doppler Radar Loops Weather - Weather WX doppler radar loops weather and radar loops for Wlrw-Fm Champaign Illinois.Latest weather radar map with temperature, wind chill, heat index, dew point, humidity and wind speed for Champaign, IllinoisOver 233,00 customers in Illinois and over 288,00 in Indiana are without power as of 6:30 ET Thursday. ... Champaign County: 30,173 outages; Macon County: 18,313 outages ... National weather radar.Champaign Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Champaign area. ... Champaign, IL 10-Day ...Want a minute-by-minute forecast for Champaign, IL? MSN Weather tracks it all, from precipitation predictions to severe weather warnings, air quality updates, and even wildfire alerts.Live radar Doppler radar is a powerful tool used by meteorologists and weather enthusiasts to track storms and other weather phenomena. It’s an invaluable resource for predicting weather patterns, tracking storms, and even helping to save l...Your Central Illinois News, Weather, and Sports Leader - WCIA 3 & WCIX. Stay up to date with your world and your community.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Monticello, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comWinter Weather. US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season. 3 hours ago. Severe Weather. Beware Dallas: Dangerous, disruptive flash flood threat looms. ... Champaign, IL; Decatur, IL;CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS (IL) 61826 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. ... CHAMPAIGN, IL 61826 Weather Forecast: Snowfall Forecast pages Snow Depth pages: ISSUED 1136 PM CDT Tue Jun 27 2023: OVERNIGHT Partly cloudy. Smoke. Lows in the upper 50s.Manhattan, NY warning58 °F Mostly Cloudy. Schiller Park, IL (60176) 54 °F Mostly Cloudy. Boston, MA warning63 °F Partly Cloudy. Houston, TX 75 °F Sunny. St James's, England, United Kingdom 62 ... The first month of the winter, December, is still a cold month in Champaign, Illinois, with temperature in the range of an average low of 27.7°F (-2.4°C) and an average high of 37.6°F (3.1°C). Temperature In Champaign, the average high-temperature in December decreases from a frosty 49.1°F (9.5°C) in November to a cold 37.6°F (3.1°C). In Champaign, the …7-hour rain and snow forecast for Champaign, IL with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground.Follow Central Illinois weather trends and more. If your weather conditions ... - Interactive radar map. - Submit your photos or video of local weather.San Francisco, CA 70 °F Sunny. Manhattan, NY 69 °F Partly Cloudy. Schiller Park, IL (60176) warning59 °F Cloudy. Boston, MA 64 °F Cloudy. Houston, TX 80 °F Partly Cloudy. St James's, England ...Champaign, IL Doppler Radar Weather - Find local 61820 Champaign, Illinois radar loop and radar weather images. Your best resource for Local Champaign, Illinois Radar Weather Imagery! WeatherWX.com Check out the Champaign, IL MinuteCast forecast. Providing you with a hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for the next four hours.Doppler Radar Weather, Wdws-Am Champaign Illinois Doppler Radar Weather - Weather WX doppler radar weather and radar loops for Wdws-Am Champaign Illinois.Champaign, IL temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Find daytime highs and nighttime lows from TheWeatherNetwork.com.Want to know what the weather is now? Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Champaign, Illinois to help plan your dayHourly weather forecast in Danville, IL. Check current conditions in Danville, IL with radar, hourly, and more.Central Illinois. Weather Forecast Office. NWS Forecast Office Lincoln, IL. Weather.gov > Central Illinois . Current Hazards. Storm and Precipitation Reports; ... National Weather Service Central Illinois 1362 State Route 10 Lincoln, IL 62656 217-732-7321 (forecast recording) or 217-732-3089 Comments? Questions? Please Contact Us.Radar Loops, Weft-Fm Champaign IL Doppler Radar Loops Weather - Weather WX doppler radar loops weather and radar loops for Weft-Fm Champaign Illinois.Rain showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds up to 5 mph shifting to the northeast after midnight. Chance of showers 80 percent. Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning, then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Colder.Detailed Champaign IL weather with hourly and 5-Day forecast, radar, past weather, as well as any NWS weather advisories and warnings for 61820 and surrounding areas of Champaign county, Illinois.Today’s and tonight’s Champaign, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.comCheck out the Champaign, IL WinterCast. Forecasts the expected snowfall amount, snow accumulation, and with snowfall radar. Rain? Ice? Snow? Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips!See current wildfires and wildfire perimeters in Illinois using the Fire, Weather & Avalanche Center Wildfire Map. Terrain. ... Show 12-hr near-surface smoke forecast. Planning Tools. Fire Evacuation Areas. Show current fire evacuation maps (Oregon only)Champaign, IL temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Find daytime highs and nighttime lows from TheWeatherNetwork.com.Point Forecast: Urbana IL. 40.1°N 88.21°W (Elev. 741 ft) Last Update: 10:41 pm CDT Oct 10, 2023. Forecast Valid: 12am CDT Oct 11, 2023-6pm CDT Oct 16, 2023. Forecast Discussion. Today's and tonight's Champaign, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.comWeather overview for Downtown Champaign (Champaign County, Illinois, United States): detailed weather forecasts, 14 days trend, current rain/snow radar, storm tracking, current observations, satellite images, model charts and much more.At 8:48 a.m. a confirmed tornado touched down about 2 miles west of Champaign, off of Staley Road near Carver Lane. Bloomington Road, near I-57 and I-74 Monday morning. The funnel cloud was caught ...CHAMPAIGN-URBANA, Ill. (WCIA) — Champaign Unit 4 and Urbana School District #116 are looking forward to innovative projects that will be made possible by a more than $92,000 grant from the Champaign Urbana Schools Foundation. The grant aims to support local public school educators and set their students up for success. A record 232 teachers […]Champaign, Illinois - Climate and weather forecast by month. Detailed climate information with charts - average monthly weather with temperature, pressure, humidity, precipitation, wind, daylight, sunshine, visibility, and UV index data.NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Toggle navigation. HOME; FORECAST . Local; Graphical; ... Champaign IL 40.12°N 88.26°W (Elev. 764 ft) Last Update: 12:13 pm CDT Sep 25, 2023 ... Additional Resources. Radar & Satellite Image. Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature. …Welcome to Your Illinois Weather Channel!Watch the 5 Day Weather Forecast for Champaign, IllinoisNEW VIDEO updated for 06/22/2021 For more weather videos and...Base Reflectivity Doppler Radar for Champaign IL, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels. View other Champaign IL radar models including Long Range, Composite, Storm Motion, Base Velocity, 1 Hour Total, and Storm Total; with the option of viewing animated radar loops in dBZ and Vcp measurements, for surrounding areas of Champaign and overall Champaign county ...Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Champaign, IL, United States with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more.Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Champaign, IL, US with The Weather Network.See the latest Illinois Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain, snow and ice. Our interactive map allows you to see the local & national weatherChampaign, IL 15 day forecast. The 15 day forecast is calculated with an ensemble forecast that gives the probability of events. The daily temperature and amount of precipitation are shown as a range of 80% likelihood. There is a 10% chance that the actual temperature or amount of precipitation is lower than the probability range, and a 10% ...Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Champaign, IL, US with The Weather Network.Champaign, IL 15 day forecast. The 15 day forecast is calculated with an ensemble forecast that gives the probability of events. The daily temperature and amount of precipitation are shown as a range of 80% likelihood. There is a 10% chance that the actual temperature or amount of precipitation is lower than the probability range, and a 10% ...Water Tower Weather; Futuretrack Radar; WCIA 3 Weather Special; Weather Live Stream; Champaign Area Weather Forecast; Danville Area Weather Forecast; Decatur Area Weather Forecast; Effingham Area Weather Forecast; Mattoon-Charleston Area Weather Forecast; Springfield Area Weather Forecast; Sam Leman Auto Group Eye Net Cameras; Weather Radio; SK ...7 Jul 2007 ... In Champaign County, NOAA Weather Radio is broadcast on the frequency of ... Click HERE To hear the current forecast for Champaign, Illinois.Weather forecasts and LIVE satellite images of Champaign, Illinois, United States. View rain radar and maps of forecast precipitation, wind speed, temperature and more.Champaign, Illinois - Detailed 10 day weather forecast. Long-term weather report - including weather conditions, temperature, pressure, humidity, precipitation, dewpoint, wind, visibility, and UV index data. 2349781 ... with a maximum temperature of 59°F, Saturday, Monday and next Saturday will be the coldest days in Champaign, …Today's and tonight's Champaign, IL weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.comWeather Radio. In 2021 after nearly 14 months with no resolution to the Champaign county NOAA weather radio, WCIA and the National Weather Service in Lincoln came to an agreement to allow the NOAA weather radio transmitter to be mounted on the WCIA broadcast tower. They installed the equipment that soon restored the signal to the over …Winter Weather. US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season. 21 hours ago. Hurricane. Tropical Storm Philippe to threaten Bermuda before striking near Maine. ... Champaign, IL; Decatur, IL;The wind forecast shows the strongest expected 10-minute average wind speed of the day. Please note that especially in inland locations wind gusts can be up to 1,5 to 2,5 times stronger than the 10-minute average wind speed. The total precipitation forecast gives the expected total precipitation for the whole 24-hour day.Champaign Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Champaign area.. Weather forecasts and LIVE satellite imaLong range weather outlook for Champaign includes 14 d Leading up to Friday, March 31, we feared that there would be some strong tornadoes sighted in Central Illinois ahead of what looked to be a Moderate Risk day according to the Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma. ... Danville Area Weather Forecast; Decatur Area Weather Forecast; Effingham Area Weather Forecast ... Champaign's Hedge ...Get the monthly weather forecast for Champaign, IL, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Hour-by-Hour Forecast for Champaign, Illinois, USA. Weather Toda Central Illinois. Weather Forecast Office. June 29, 2023 - Derecho, Significant Hail, Tornadoes ... The dark blue area just southwest of Lincoln, IL shows radar sampled wind speeds as high as 80-87 kts (90-100 mph) at 500 ft AGL. ... 0116 PM Tstm Wnd Dmg Savoy 40.06N 88.25W 06/29/2023 Champaign IL Newspaper Large tree …Rain? Ice? Snow? Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Manhattan, NY warning58 °F Mostly Cloudy. Schiller Pa...

Continue Reading